Enclosure for a Vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys,

Reggie is coming with me on a road trip to Texas from PA to see my dad! My father said that Reggie could come in the car with us provided that I get everything ready and take responsibility for making sure that Reggie is taken care of.

I have something to put him in when we're driving, but I can hardly bring a 40 gal. tank with me or expect my father to buy one. No way.

I was wondering what you guys thought about this. This is a 'tortise enclosure' for outside or inside. I was thinking that I could use it in place of a tank, just for him to sleep in, since he'll be out most of the time enjoying the hot weather.

Entry2_245_MainPicture.jpg

Do you guys think this would work provided that I put something on the wood? (Towel, Newspaper, etc). It is also 36"Lx 24"Wx 12"H. I'd have to see if that would fit in your average car trunk. :lol:

-- Jacqui

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yes, it is quite expensive, which was why I was going to get my grandfather to make me one like it. :D He's quite good with building things and could even waterproof it for me, although my grandmother will want to paint Reggie's name on the side in fancy calligraphy. She paints names on everything in fancy calligraphy. :roll:

I'd just wanted to know if it was suitable. :D

-- Jacqui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom