EMERGENCY 911 ---> PLEASE HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

joseydiann

Guys I'm in a mess and need your help fast, I just had 16 baby dragons hatch and I went to feed them and I have white bugs in my roach colony. I raise Lobster Roaches I have about 15,000 well I did! And I'm freaking out like really panicking here I have alot of little mouths to feed and no roaches. I also raise superworms but right now I don't have any big enough to feed to the baby dragons! The closest Pet shop is over an hour away and he don't carry near as many as I need. I can't believe I have to kill off my entire colony of roaches and start all over, it might be some kind of bug from outside but the tank is full of them and NO WAY am I gonna chance that, I can't have my dragons sick or getting parasites. I'm in tears...

Is there any way you guys can help me out PLEASE I'll repay you or if you want when I get some going again I'll send you back double???
I'm sure there are some of you out there that has 1,000's like I do or did ugh and you can spare some please! You'd be saving my babies..

I could order some offline but it takes them 2 days to get the order and then 4-5 days to get here. And if you can send some it will only take like 2-3 days..

I don't know what else to do but I'm running out of time, so if you can help me please send me a message.

I'll take anything I can get that dragons can eat. Roaches, tiny supers, pinhead crickets, ect...

Thanks guys
Amanda

ScooterBlenny

Hatchling Member
Why don't you order some crickets offline? I don't use roaches right now, but I order crickets regularly and always get them on the second day with ground shipping. If you pay a little more, you can get quicker shipping. I'm in NC, and I order from Ghann's and Premium Crickets with very quick turnaround.

zimbabwepegasus

Extreme Poster
Umm.. go get the pinheads from the store (ok, he doesn't have enough, but better than none) and order feeders online or call in if you can't order online. Give extra greens. The little guys will be fine on whatever crix you can find until 3 days from now when you get a feeder order in.

What do you mean your superworms are too small? I don't think a hungry baby beardie will care...

joseydiann

Original Poster
I mean they are way too tiny I can barely see that is it even a worm the beetles just bred and laid eggs, way too tiny to eat.

Pet shop is over an hour away and is closed right now..

I ordered some crickets but will takes days to get here its the weekend..

Astrael

Juvie Member
If you need something right away, you could try buying some chicken breasts, and boil them. Just make sure to cover it in calcium. It's an extremely temporary solution, but at least it could feed them for a little bit till there's some feeders.

From Beautiful Dragons: "High phosphorus, high protein (white meat)" So, just for like 3 days, it should be fine. I wouldn't use it for more then that, but three days should buy you time. Sadly, my lobsters got demolished too so I've only got a small amount of dubias and butterworms.

The only other advice would be to e-mail one of the companies and explain your situation. As if they'd be willing to rush an order special.

BTW, those bugs sound like what happened to me. I think they're fruit fly larva. But still, caution can't hurt.

bigmac1

Juvie Member
just a suggestion can the white things inside your roaches tank be freshly molted lobsters? my turks look white when the shed their skin off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom