Ello

Status
Not open for further replies.

xPACx

Hey everyone, I got my beardie 2 days ago, shes 4 months old, called izzy, and not is this only my first lizard its my first ever pet (beside fish lol). So I expect i will have lots of questions in the future but hope i can learn and help others on here to. Now that ive introduced the most important one its my turn, im Paul, 21, from England, and thats about it, so off i go to enjoy the forum :)

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:wave: Welcome Paul an Izzy!
You have found the best site for information an education on beardies. One of the best tools to help find answers to many question that will arise is the google search at the top right of the page. At the very top of the page is top featured links the Care Sheet and Articles might be something good for you to read. If you can't find an answer to your question(s) there then feel free to ask our awesome members for help.

Oh, yeah, we love pic's around here so hopefully we will be seeing some of Izzy real soon. :D

Barbara

xPACx

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcome :) managed to grap a couple of pictures, they were done quick and through the glass so not the best, will do some proper ones when i have time.

LIzinit1.jpg

izinit2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete5775
Top Bottom