EGGS....INCUBATION.....HOW MUCH LONGER!!!!! UGGGG

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuincysBoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Will post a pic of the first one born this evening and then post the rest once they hatch... Hope they hatch...lol....

QuincysBoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
No more noses yet.... Here a few pics of the first one and boy is he scrappy lol..

FirstbabyMay112010.jpg

firstbabymay112010-1.jpg

FistbabyMay112010.jpg

FirtoneMay112010.jpg

QuincysBoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Still waiting for the rest to make their breakout from egg jail lol.. Barbara helping me the best she can with advise and such.. I would be lost if it wasn't for her.. First time egg hatcher (BeardieMa) Lol :mrgreen:

annenadi

omg how cute i hope ours hatch we got some surprise eggs from our "male" ralph after been on his own for 6 months so trying our best fingers crossed good luck with the rest of the eggs i hope all goes well and i'll watch out for more photo's :D

QuincysBoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
We got 2 more born but unfortunately one was very small didn't make it through the night and one was born around 5am... Then will have another one shortly it whole head about out.. Many more to go, I think some of them are behind schedule a little bit... Will update more when they come.... I just wanted to say and probably will say again and again thanks for everyone's support... :wave:

Tracey

QuincysBoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
UPDATE!!!!

Ok I have 8 babies now, they are doing great.. Got 6 eggs left to go... Unfortunately I lost a few babies, they had just given up too much for them, God rest their little souls... Will post pictures of the crew once all eggs are hatched thanks for alls support..
Tracey

QuincysBoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Got one hatching now and 2 eggs to go.. If they hatch I will have 15 babies total... They all are pretty much equal size, I lost some unfortunately.. Will send picture of them all together soon... But they look nice and healthy and some have already started eating and drinking and such.... No tail or toe biters yet lol.... But they all look if they are going to have nice color and such... :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom