EGGS....INCUBATION.....HOW MUCH LONGER!!!!! UGGGG

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuincysBoo

Hatchling Member
OK... here is the deal... My girl laid eggs on February 26, 2010.. Today makes day 70 for them how much longer to I have to wait for them to hatch? Or should I just keep checking them everyday... PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Tracey
:banghead:

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
It all depends on where your temps are at. It can still be a few days to 1-2 weeks and yes I would just look in now and then.

aoscar

Hatchling Member
I feel your pain, I'm @ day 62 and am about to go bonkers.

My wife and mom joke that I am more excited about this than I was about my kids, (not true) and I respond that this was a planned pregnancy.

Hang in there, any day now.

QuincysBoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
They are getting more glossy looking, tops still look like they are thinning, a couple looked wet but I think it is because of the lid... and the temp has been 83.3 ... Tuesday will be 75 days since they been laid..... Can't we just INDUCE to help them come LMAO . I so hope they get here before the 10th of June.... :( Hope they make it ok.. :( ... Starting to worry.....
Here are the pictures of the eggs.. The brown around the bottom of eggs is just stained from the coconut husk, and the marked up one is my 20 year old doings..... Like I said they were laid on the 26th of February....... :(
Just noticed the camera put the wrong date on the pictures so ignore they were taken May 8th.....

Tub3.jpg

Tub4.jpg

Tub2.jpg

Tub1.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Tracey dear I think your humidity gauge is malfunctioning. Your substrate is way to wet. May I suggest you remove the lids on your containers and allow for the substrate to dry out some.

BTW...Happy Mother's Day!

QuincysBoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok.. removed the lids lol.....How did the eggs look? This is me right about now :shock:

Happy Mothers Day To You Too Barbara.... And to all the other Beardie Mommys Out There....

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Lets just hope the eggs are good. With that much water in the bottom is not good. But don't give up! Looks like mom was a bit low on calcium. If you need any more help let us know.

QuincysBoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well here is the eggs today versus yesterday... They look better besides the substrate on them to soak up the water... lol ... Lids are still uncovered and the humidity is 70..

Yesterday!!
Tub3.jpg

Today!!!
today3.jpg

Yesterday!!
Tub4.jpg

Today!!
today2.jpg

Yesterday!!
Tub1.jpg

Today!!
today.jpg

Yesterday!!
Tub2.jpg

Today!!

today1.jpg

QuincysBoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
As of 4:45pm May 10th, 2010 2 eggs are starting to hatch.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :blob5: :blob5: :blob5: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :shock:

QuincysBoo

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yeah Barbara(fresnowitte, mommy of Zak & Wheezie) been helping me monitor them over the phone and email...Still waiting on the first two to climb out their eggs and the others are sweating..

Thank You Barbara

-Tracey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom