Egg help needed please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mim

Hi, I'm a new member from Australia,
I have two dragons Spike and April and have eggs in incubation for 64 days today. (First time owner and first time incubation).
The eggs started to collapse about a week ago. I'm worried the eggs are dead, although still white, but it has been a week!
If anyone can advise it would be much appriciated as I was soo looking forward to having some babies.
Should i leave them or should I open them? I have heard of some people convinced their eggs were collapsed and dead, opening with a nail cutters to find live babies. Thank-you

carmallarm

Hatchling Member
I've heard something about the eggs collapsing a bit before they hatch, but I can't remember for sure. Don't take me at my word because I can't remember the source of that information. Just be patient for a little while longer. Eggs can take up to 70 days or more to hatch, especially if the temps were too cold, or sometimes the babies just take that long to develop. Good luck, and keep us posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom