Egg hatched i hope he is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abe

Glad to hear they all hatched, They look so cute. Makes me really want to bread some day just for the fun of it. :D

Kagome100

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Here are the three that hatched before the last one
DSC01000.jpg

Here is a pic of last baby
DSC01001.jpg

BUT i picked him up to look under him to check him, and he has a small sack on the out side of his belly i think. What do i need to do for him??? Im so used to breeding leopard geckos this is my first year with breeding bearded dragons.

DSC01002.jpg

Kagome100

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well i got up today and the little lump is gone off him and he is running around so i put him in his own tank now. I looked closer at his face and see hes a little deformed <_< poor baby.... his left side is smaller than his right side. So his left eye is so tiny.

Hana

Oh, the poor dear. :[ I think he's adorable though!!

We just replaced our dirt with vermiculite, and all seems to be in good shape! :D Some of the eggs look really healthy. I wish the camera was working so I could show you pics...sorry! Lol.

Smid

Hatchling Member
they are sooo teeney!!! I had to hold up my fingers for scale, and then a quick look down at the 19" girl on my shoulder - amazing that she was that small once. Good luck with them. Cute, though.

seymours

Hatchling Member
Hey just thought i would let you know my poppers are here :) starting hatching 8-7-09 (friday) and still have 9 on the way

101_1246.jpg

101_1241.jpg

101_1234.jpg

Kagome100

Juvie Member
Original Poster
WOW they are so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love them all :D THANK you so much for showing your pics :D.

Kagome100

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thank you every one

I took this pic today, the red baby is from a reptile show i went to a few weeks ago.

buddies.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom