Egg flats

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyBlu422

Juvie Member
Just wanted to inform anyone that is in need of egg flats, here you go. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B077XJN8V2/ref=mp_s_a_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1520671664&sr=8-17&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=egg+flats

I got them today and put some into my cricket bin a couple hours ago. Will update if I notice any negative effects from use, though I think the chances will be slim if at all.

Also, the box is large(20 lbs) and be sure to have a decent amount of space ready for the flats, I have them in a corner of a room under a desk. These flats are probably gonna last me QUITE a while... and it's the cheapest price I've found on the internet.

KeyBlu422

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Indeed it will, my crickets seem just fine after these past few days of using these new egg flats so I'd call it a bargain and a success. Too many places sell egg flats for like 50 cents to a dollar. I wonder how the company makes money. The box was like 3 feet long and 20 pounds heavy, shipping charge for them must have been nuts.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Must just be huge volume and small margins. Shipping is a killer especially for large/heavy objects. Shipping a full size enclosure can almost double the cost depending on the shipping method.

I use the same thing to keep my crickets I bought 200 last time and I think they were having baby's because it was a lot of very samll ones over time

NuJohn321

KeyBlu422":nloaicqu said:
NuJohn321":nloaicqu said:
The egg flats came today. Pretty fast shipping! Will buy again.

The 70 pack from egg boxes come already? That's fast
Yessir wasnt expecting it to be here today ordering it Thursday night but sure enough! And shipping was free definitely cant beat that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom