Eating less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdale2571

My 2 month old is eating about 10 crickets a day even though I give even more. 10 crickets is about half of what she was eating just a few days ago. She also gets collard greens, but she doesn’t touch them. Anyone think her eating less means she’s about to start shedding? I haven’t seen any skin flakes yet.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Can you review your tank setup with us, such as the type/brand of UVB, supplementation,
feeding type & variety & temperatures so we can be sure everything is correct.
It is possible an upcoming shed may be affecting his appetite also. Do you have any pictures
of him & the setup you could post?

Tracie

Jdale2571

Original Poster
She’s in a 20 gallon tank. The basking side is a 75 watt zoomed basking bulb. Also, a there’s a 10.0 reptisun compact which is what she sits under more than anything. The temps range from 95 on the heat side, 84 on the floresant side, and 75 on the cool side. Her crickets gets calcium and D3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom