Eating his shed skin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embee

Gray-bearded Member
beaufordsmom":9ad2a said:
and he is doing super mega great and he only hisses at me some of the time now, but he still doesn't think its funny when i try and steal his sheds....

Great that he doing so well (love the name Beauford, btw). :D I still have to giggle when I think of him going after you when trying to clean up the sheds. Indeed, they are such individuals, as Cloudy practically glares at me (from the WAY other side of the viv of course) as if to say, "could you please take care of that!?" Princess that she is. LOL :wink:

The best,
Em

Nekay

my leopard geckos eat their skin... they are also a lot cleaner then the bds lol... they use only one spot in the tank for the bathroom as well... lol
DD hasn't eaten his skin but I wouldn't mind it either lol

Embee

Gray-bearded Member
beaufordsmom":145ad said:
beauf won't go to the bathroom in his tank at all, he knocks on the glass until i get him out to go.

Ok, beauford just keeps getting more and more hilariously adorable. That is so cute! :mrgreen:

you know honestly when i my daughter asked for him, i thought "cool, couldn't be any easier to have an animal that lives in a cave and is pretty boring!" he is the complete opposite and the crazy things that he does and he has the strangest personality..... he loves sponge bob....knocks to come out of his viv...... if i walk past him more than three times in the a.m. with out acknowledging him 9/10 times he is puffed up and mostly black...... stop and pat him on the head and tell him good morning and he goes straight back to normal usually before i close his door.....if he doesn't get peas in his salad, he refuses to eat it, just flings it all over the place for me to clean up.....he has no problems withthe sand in his viv and if i don't give him his supers early (when he goes and sits on his cave,that mean its time for breakfast) he goes in his cave and buries the door shut.... he insists on watching tv on the arm of the recliner.......when i let him out he runs to the dogs as if to say "haha it's my turn to play" they are both rottweilers and just look at him like "whatever"........then climbs the recliner and watches tv......has to poop in my bathtub...... and then he likes to play in the mirror...... he'll play peek a boo if you hide around his tank where he can't see you.......seriously it's ridiculous....... so much for having a lame pet that makes my life easier, he is the complete opposite.......my sister is the produce dept manager in own so i get the out dated fresh herbs every week and he sits on the kitchen table with me and picks out all the good stuff first, it's actually kind of funny because she thought he was nasty when i got him now she shows up on monday afternoon and say "beaufie look what auntie paula brought you" i thik she actually suprised herself..... you guys would die if i got into the crazy crap my dogs pull on me........what a zoo...... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom