east coast crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvthydragon

Juvie Member
Hi there -

I tried to use the google search for my question but it's pulling alot of other info.....

Besides Premium crickets....in GA
is there any other cricket source on the east coast to order on-line from ?

OR

Anyone live on the southeast coast have a cricket source they are using that has relatively quick shipping (without having to pay extra for the shipping)

Any thoughts appreciated. :D

Best wishes to you and your Dragons :D

Any thoughts appreciated

luvthydragon

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ScooterBlenny":211c7 said:
I order from Ghann's a lot. They are in Georgia, and ground shipping to the surrounding states is amazing cheap.

Thanks for getting back to me....
I won't hold it to ya ... how long do they usually take to ship ground ??

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
I just ordered from http://www.luckylurecricketfarm.com in Leesburg, FL. Thats where my local pet store gets them and it's one day shipping included in the price of $20.00 for 1000 or $15.00 for 500. I was very happy. They were packaged well and only 1 was dead when I received them. Not only that, you can get mixed sizes or all one size. I have different size beardies so this came in really handy. Cheryl

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
The good thing about Ghann's is that you can get Phoenix Worms in smaller amounts and for less than PhoenixWorm.com with shipping. I'm in the St Pete area and the last time I got crickets from Ghann.com in 2 days, I didn't have a single one alive. Maybe now that it's getting a little cooler you'll have better luck.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
I have always had great service with Ghann's. :D Over the summer my order was 300 phoenix worms and 1000 crix at a time and they arrived in TN wiggly and healthy. They put cute little cold packs on each container of PWs. With shipping the order was around $32. Their cricket count is always waaaay over too. :D

Sandy H

I always order from cccricketfarm.com they're in NH but they use fedex ground. I'm in MA and when I order before 1pm i get them by the next afternoon. 250crickets plus shipping is usually $19.95? He also sells meal worms, cricket chow and water crystals. In colder weather he includes a heating pack no extra charge. Always live shipments.

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
starhead86":68eed said:
I always order from cccricketfarm.com they're in NH but they use fedex ground. I'm in MA and when I order before 1pm i get them by the next afternoon. 250crickets plus shipping is usually $19.95? He also sells meal worms, cricket chow and water crystals. In colder weather he includes a heating pack no extra charge. Always live shipments.

Me too! He is great!

lori83

I don't know too much about there shipping or anything, but I know that Armstrong Crickets (armstrongcrickets.com) is in GA. I get my superworms from them, but I always get them at the reptile shows in the area so I have no idea about their shipping.

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
I just wanted to mention, I placed my first time order with Lucky Lure cricket farm on Monday, received them Tuesday, and today received a Thank You letter in the mail with pics of their beardies and a little history. I thought it was nice and it reassured me that they understand my needs. Also a brochure was enclosed listing all the products they sell from Rep Cal products to all the worms, including PM's, so now I can get it all in one day!

ashesc212

Sub-Adult Member
seadooz":75488 said:
I just wanted to mention, I placed my first time order with Lucky Lure cricket farm on Monday, received them Tuesday, and today received a Thank You letter in the mail with pics of their beardies and a little history. I thought it was nice and it reassured me that they understand my needs. Also a brochure was enclosed listing all the products they sell from Rep Cal products to all the worms, including PM's, so now I can get it all in one day!

Wow. That's sounds like a really good place to shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom