Dusting PW's w/ multivitamin??

Status
Not open for further replies.

leann

Juvie Member
Ok, so I use to dust Brock's crix on Saturday & Sunday w/ the multivitamin. He no longer eats crix so can I dust his PW's instead. The reason I ask is because I always thought calci 5x per wk and vitamins 2x per wk. If I dust the pw's, he will be getting calci and vitamins together. Is that too much? What do I do? I just wanna make sure he gets his vitamins too?

Thanks,
Leann

KairaandTaz08

Juvie Member
leann":eef41 said:
Ok, so I use to dust Brock's crix on Saturday & Sunday w/ the multivitamin. He no longer eats crix so can I dust his PW's instead. The reason I ask is because I always thought calci 5x per wk and vitamins 2x per wk. If I dust the pw's, he will be getting calci and vitamins together. Is that too much? What do I do? I just wanna make sure he gets his vitamins too?

Thanks,
Leann
I was/am in the same situation. I was pretty much "forced" to resort to crickets again. What other feeders do you use? The way I dust is: 2 days out of the week are cricket-only days. This is when I dust with both the multivitamin and a little calcium w/ D3 (to be sure they get the D3). The other 5 days, my two, get 50 PWs each, crickets, and occasionally butterworms (they're high in calcium, also).
He does need his vitamins 2x a week, though (depending on his age). It's difficult to balance out their diets sometimes. I *think*, but I'm not positive, that you can use the multivitamins when you feed PWs...just put a bit on his veggies (I don't think it'll stick to the actual PWs). Please check that, though. It's so easy to overdose them on calcium and vitamins, yet you don't want to deprive him of his vitamins either.
Abi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom