Dusting Calcium+ D3? Also ReptoLife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat93

Hatchling Member
I actually said " I'd also like to point out that even experts who research the subject extensively, do not go as far as to say that ANY given uvb light WILL stimulate adequate vit d3 production." Any, including MVBs.

I as well will continue to recommend and use calcium w/d3, even though I use a reptisun 10.0 mounted inside the enclosure, at the proper distance.

Apologies to the OP and anyone who thought I was trying to start an argument, as this was not my intention.

DoctorevoL

Original Poster
Well I purchased the calcium powder that I fed my last beardie when she was a baby and that one also has D3 in it and she proved to be fine. I'm going to use this one as I did with her when she was younger. Thanks for all your help guys, I do appreciate it.

Tonja

BD.org Addict
Good you got the calcium with the D3 as its recommended with the reptisun or arcadia uvb lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eragon21
Top Bottom