dubias and shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve25

Juvie Member
how well do they survive in transit, i ordered about 1000 in all kinds of sizes, i paid the extra for the express shipping but they didnt come today, so im wondering if they will be ok till they get here tmrw, i dont know what kinda climate control they have at the mail sorting centers, but here in texas we are on a major heat streak and i woul dhate for them to come tmrw and be dead.

scubasteve25

Juvie Member
Original Poster
yeah they got here ok, nothing was DOA but there was an adult male that was on the brink of death, i think hes dead now, and there was a large nymph that i thought i was dieing but i cant find him now, debbie said he may of just molted into adulthood, cause i dont know where he is now.

clear

Sub-Adult Member
I shipped out an order a few weeks ago. It was lost in the mail and the customer picked it up 10 days after the "ETA". So roughly 13 days and all survived. Packing is important, if they are packaged right then they can survive for a while unless they sit out in the sun all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom