Dubia shortage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark83

Hatchling Member
So I've noticed a lot of roach breeders are out of dubia or I should say not selling until they can replenish there stock. The way I understand it the crisis going on with crickets has caused a huge increase in the amount of dubias being sold.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a breeder still selling anything bigger than small nymphs? Even mixed would work. My beardie just destroyed my colony before I could get it started (I didn't start big enough to feed off of it). So right now I'm buying crickets at Petco, which I hate doing, while I try to find some dubia at a good price.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sapphire

Sub-Adult Member
Also some people are selling them on the forsale section of this forum.

Check out here: [ Invalid URL Removed / p= t=131275 f=2 ]

here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=131444 (I bought some adults from him. Good deal, good roaches, plus a few extra adults, and one of the females gave birth in the box while being shipped. I was very pleased lol)

here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=128138

and I think there's a couple more on there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom