Dubia Roaches!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a coupe colonies going and I fed my 1.5 month old beardie them for the first time yesterday and he LOVED them. He's eating them so fast that he is picking up 2 at a time. They are SO MUCH easier than crickets and am so happy that I switched. Will I be able to sell off the extras? If so, what could I charge to move them fast (don't want to make a killing off anyone, just maybe offset cost of things).

XiDiS

Juvie Member
Your best bet would be to find some local people to buy them and work out a price.... depending what the shops around you sell them for. You can ship them.. but with all the things that could go wrong dealing local would be so much easier. Congrats btw! i wish i could get me some Dubias

shara

They are 5 for $1 in my local reptile store (any size), they are obviously not a money maker for them. I think it's to get people in the door, so I can't foresee much of a mark up. I know for a fact that they buy them from a local private individual. I'm heading over there after work today, I'll ask how much they pay him for them! The store usually only has under 50 on hand, I always call first. They have a VERY limited supply.

Honestly, the local reptile store is about 45 mins away from my house and the ONLY local seller that I know of... I'd pay more to someone selling on craig's list if they were closer to my house (heck it would save me gas money). Sadly, I check every day and NO one has ever listed dubias.

good luck,
Shara and BD Napoleon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom