Dubia Roaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

TroyG

I was searching around the internet and was looking to see how cheap dubias are. I am not sure Im going to buy even if this is a good price I would just like to know. So will someone tell me if they think 1000 medium roaches for 94.00$ is a good deal cause I honestly dont know what the price should be

Also if I do decide to buy I would like to start a colony so if anyone knows how long it will take mediums before they can breed?

BeardieGrandma

Juvie Member
i would check the boards under for sale - many of the dubia breeders have blow out sales that might a little cheaper than that, but that's not a bad price i think.
consider setting yourself up with a colony (you don't need 1,000 to do that), whereby you only have to order them once or so, and then you are self-sufficient from then on.

TroyG

Original Poster
I searched around google but then I got on amazon.com and looked that up and West Coast Roaches was the one selling him and I know he has an account so I think im gonna try talking to him

lrowl003

Don’t buy from west coast. You’re better off with the people on this site under the for sale. West coast “mediums” aren’t mediums at all.

Hi Troy, depending on how big the "mediums" are, you are looking at several months to get a colony going.

A few months for the nymphs to mature, then at least another month for any pregnant females to gestate.

If you're interested in a starter colony, just shoot me a PM. I can hook you up with an already producing colony of any size.

Take care,

Alex Mintzer
PhillyFeeders.com

cook

Hatchling Member
i would message honap0wer. he ships extremely fast and always gives a nice over count and will work with your price range. you could get 1000 smalls for $50 shipped + 200 mixed for another $15/$20 and that will give you pretty much an instant colony you could feed out of in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom