Dubia Roaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
I want to start a colony of dubia roches for my bearded dragon and leopard gecko. For those two reptiles, how big should i make my colony. What size plastic tub should i get. and what should i start with. And how do i get the baby roaches out easy for my baby bearded dragon.

**also, im doing this because my lizards dont seem to like to chase crickets but they love worms cuz they dont mmove fast lol.

hiide

I'm surprised no one has answered these questions yet.

Somewhat disappointing, because I have the same exact questions. I'll just bump this thread up so I don't have to post a new one with the same questions. :D

doudare

I had searched for answers to this question as well. I started out with a colony of 150 and have left them on their own for about 2 months. We have fed the male dubia's to our adult dragons. (we have 4) But there aren't enough males. The colony isn't big enough to keep feeding them.
I just have my colony in a large Rubbermaid Tote with a standard heating pad underneath to keep up the temps.

To sort them.... I saw one someones web page how they have put holes in pails to sort them.

peera

Sub-Adult Member
Jason (?) at http://theroachguy.com/ is very very helpful. I actually just ordered the 1000 package from him, and I'm hoping to be feeding 3 dragons and a fat-tailed gecko out of it in about 3 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom