Droopy eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mini

Hey guys, so quite recently my bearded dragon has recovered from a parasite but I've also noticed that his eye lids have droopped slightly I'm I'm pretty worried. He's acting fine he's active inside and outside the Viv, he bops his head to the female, he's eating properly and I don't see any signs of dehydration in him. Please help a man out just need a piece of mind ?

109987-664179568.jpg

109987-6767640849.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I probably wouldn't worry much about that on its own. If he is active and eating well, just keep him well hydrated and give him plenty of variety in terms of both bugs and veges.

Carstarter

My baby girl has this same thing..with only one eye though. She’s also active, eats very well (veggies and protein) and is using the bathroom well. Did you notice this before the parasite thing? I’m wondering if I should take her in to have her checked for parasites?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My baby girl has this same thing..with only one eye though. She’s also active, eats very well (veggies and protein) and is using the bathroom well. Did you notice this before the parasite thing? I’m wondering if I should take her in to have her checked for parasites?
@Carstarter No enemas - take a fecal in enemas often end in disaster ! Please start your own thread so we can help you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vinny2010b
Top Bottom