droopy eyes ??! Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello so my bearded is about 2-3 months old and I've noticed the past month he's had droopy eyes and I looked it up and it said that could be a sign of infection and im really scared because the end of his tail has gotten much darker since I've had him and im worried that maybe he has tail rot and that is why his eyes are droopy or I dont even know im just very scared for my baby but it mag also be just how his eyes are because i onlt notice it when he's looking upward when he's looking straight they look fine and he's acting just fine, eating, pooping, he's been shedding quite a bit though two times in the past month I'm not sure if thats normal or not though. His diet is daily crickets, occasionally super worms (I've been cutting those out though), I put red bell peppers and cucumbers in there every other day, and then dried beardie food every other day. Hes very active, has never showed any sign of illness, and sleeps at night like usual. And for some reason it wont let me post the pictures I took :-( Please any help would be great. Thank you so much.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, you can read a lot of false info on the net or just misunderstand what is written. So no, it doesn't mean infection at all. It sometimes can indicate dehydration if the eyes are really droopy, but some beardies just have a slight droop under the eye which is normal. A dark tail is also normal in many dragons, it's a shriveled or raw /red tail that could be tail rot so your dragon doesn't sound like it has either problem.

Here's how to post pics :
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ Then use the XIMG to upload them

madinchugai

Original Poster
Thank you so much! you just lifted a huge weight off my shoulders and yeah he's not sensitive about his tail and its not raw or shriveled i just noticed it had gotten way darker than it used to be and his eyes only look that way when he's looking jp at something but I thought I should ask just in case. Better safe than sorry! Here's the pictures thank you for showing me how! :)
93304-7938601202.jpg
93304-597741246.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He looks very fine, alert + healthy. :) No problems there, but it's always good to ask when you're concerned about something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom