dragons throwing up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinko562

Hatchling Member
so from last monday to saturday i was out of the state and had my sister in charge of just feeding ms.gaga... i guess monday when i left she put gaga in her feeding tank and when she went for the crickets suppsably a cricket bit her. so she decided not to feed gaga the entire week.. i got back saturday night to find my BD skinny and all my crickets died cause she didnt put the food in... so i couldnt feed gaga until sunday since all the pets shops were closed.. i ended up feeding her yesterday sunday at around 4pm after i got off work. she ate about a good 40 crickets....this morning when i went to school at 6am she was still sleeping.. i just got home to find about 9 balls of thrown up crickets and then legs and arms everywhere... and a giant poop... i tried feeding her she ate 1 cricket in like 30 minutes ( i already knew she wasnt gonna eat) just wondering was this due to her just not eating for a week then stuffing her face? should i be worried? i dont have a vet in the area closet one is about 2hrs away...

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
Its more than likely because she overindulged. My beardie when she was a baby had a huge feast one day and threw up- she wouldn't eat the next day but was quickly back to her old self. I wouldn't worry- keep an eye on your beardie and decrease her feedings a bit until she is back to normal. Soy yogurt can be good for an upset tummy. Also are you making sure you feed at least an hour after lights on and about 2 hours before lights off? :D

sinko562

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
umm she just ate 3 or 4 crickets... the weird thing was when i was trying to pick her up she pretty much puffed up and started blowing her beard out and started running and opening her mouth on me.. but once i got her she calmed down

catUK

Gray-bearded Member
sinko562":3t0fkzf1 said:
umm she just ate 3 or 4 crickets... the weird thing was when i was trying to pick her up she pretty much puffed up and started blowing her beard out and started running and opening her mouth on me.. but once i got her she calmed down

she might be feeling a bit fragile and irritable if her tummy is bothering her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom