Dragon Soap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hehehe, those made me laugh!

I'll certainly keep "Lean, mean and ... clean reptiles" for one of the bars at least! :D

CROCadoodledoo

Hatchling Member
Cool, sounds like your really getting to something that no one has done before by making it safe for beardies too. Good luck with it all!

Atsumi

I'd be very interested in trying this out once you've completed it. It's such a great idea.

Name ideas? Hmm... Bath Time Beardie?

Also, have you thought of a dandelion flavor? I'm pretty sure dandelion is something every Beardie enjoys.

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Thank you again for your support guys! It's gone a little quiet over the weekend, but I'm expecting some responses early in the week from my manufacturer and my chemist.

I like that name too - I'll put a marker on that one :) Mind you, have you ever smelt dandelion? Smells revolting! :p

All the info is making my head spin - I'm trying to learn the chemical reaction in making my base soap...

Atsumi

TheDragonKeepers":2b656 said:
Thank you again for your support guys! It's gone a little quiet over the weekend, but I'm expecting some responses early in the week from my manufacturer and my chemist.

I like that name too - I'll put a marker on that one :) Mind you, have you ever smelt dandelion? Smells revolting! :p

All the info is making my head spin - I'm trying to learn the chemical reaction in making my base soap...
I can't say I've ever smelled Dandelion. All I know it makes my Beardie go bonkers. I'll have to take a whiff next time he has some. :mrgreen:

Rayneuki

Aww :p That sucks that Hoard is taken...

Hmm what about Bubble Beards? Or Bubbly Beardies (sort-of like what sunshine said)

Lizard Wash?

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Heheh, Bubble Beards reminds me of my little brother in the bath - he used to stick it round his chin... Lizard Wash is funny too!

Leo - shall definitely bear that one in mind, as once we've got certification, that licenses us to sell all over the EU. :)

I've forwarded the suggestions over to Noai to have a look at - we may go into a miniature business partnership on this. She says the final ingredient arrived this morning and she'll get cracking on the first bars today!

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
*laughing* Possibly not the look we're going for... :p
Happy Dragon Soap - it's got a nice dose of mysticism about it, hasn't it :D

Will add those to the manufacturer's email of suggestions for her to peruse.

Rukii

Juvie Member
I've been gone for a while, and decided to check back on this thread. I'm glad its still going well! I can't wait to use this soap!! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom