Dragon learning numbers with his poo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this doesn't come across too nasty, but I guess I'm kind of a sick person and this struck me as hilarious.

I had came home and went to do my daily cage cleaning before I fed my dragon. As usual he had eaten most of his food and pooped in the food bowl. A "my complements to the chef" statement I believe. I walked into the bathroom to clean out his bowl, and that's when I noticed the poo more closely (not that I routinely stare at poo).

I believe he is learning to count.

ying1358.jpg

I fear for my life. :shock:

lilgreeneyes

Juvie Member
so my question is, is your beardie's viv by a tv and do you and your husband put educational children's programming on for him? lol

trickyspark

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Well there is a tv near, and I do usually watch the Science Channel and stuff, most lately the shows about physics when I can find them. I think maybe he's learning quantum physics and due to a lack of writing utensils he is forced to use poo to do his equations. Maybe he hadn't stored up enough to write out the whole formula. Perhaps he was on the way to a unified field theory and by not providing him a pencil I have set back the world of science another 50 years. :banghead:

Fortunately my wife has yet to grow a penis, soooo I don't have a husband for now, just a wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom