Dragon coming between me and my husband ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not a bad story! Just funny. I've burrito-wrapped Puff since we got him yesterday (so 2 times) and now at night when the kids are in bed and we're on the couch, watching TV, I have to remind him not to snuggle me too much because I have a dragon on me! He asked if the dragon was coming between us, haha.

Puff is so stinkin' cute! He's much more settled in today than he was yesterday, and it's only going to get better. :)

Livey

Extreme Poster
Lol, mine comes between me and my boyfriend,
I do love him an awful lot but i think i would choose them over him (no hard feeling richard (i hope he never sees this ):lol: )
Be he does come behind VERY close lol
and i DO think he knows that lol
I think i love my dragons more than anything llol
and snuggle time is a must!

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
LOL!!!! Too funny.... Yes,my hubby has made comments to me as well about snuggling more with the dragons then with him. Tehehehe...

There is nothing like the feeling of a snuggly beardie. :mrgreen:

Haha. My boyfriend and I got in an argument over how I was treating our beardie like it was an actual child (duh...who wouldn't? He deserves just as much care as any child. It's not his fault he's only a lizard), and it went so far that I actually slept on the couch in the living room (where the beardie is) because I was so frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom