Dragon Bites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw these at Petco while picking up my calcium dust and wanted opinions. Im trying anything to help boost my dragons diet. He wont touch veggies even tho they are offered daily. From what i understand, my Roxus is small for his age, he is 5 5/8" and i was told he was a month and a half old.

nicksmom

My dragon will not eat them. I have read that other dragons love them but mine is extra spoiled and picky. What few vegetables I get him to eat are hand fed.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
My dragon I used to have used to love them. I haven't tried feeding them to my new dragon yet. But he eats anything so he'll probably eat them too. :lol:

Katie007

Sub-Adult Member
nicksmom":nn1b1cr3 said:
My dragon will not eat them. I have read that other dragons love them but mine is extra spoiled and picky. What few vegetables I get him to eat are hand fed.

Same with mine. He won't touch them, even if I try to hand feed them to him (and he'll usually eat anything if I hand feed it).

JangoMom

Sub-Adult Member
Jango loves Dragon Bites.. I've gotten them for him since he was just a baby.. I cut them up into smaller pieces and he munched them right down.. he will dig through his veggies just to look for them.. it's pretty funny

When I asked my vet about them, she said they were a good source of supplemental protein and an excellent way to get more moisture into your beardie's diet. Since my guy refuses to drink water under any circumstances and isn't yet willing to eat vegetables, the bites have been an invaluable tool for keeping him well hydrated. I highly recommend that you give 'em try & see if your beardie will go for it. Can't hurt.

buddee4515

Original Poster
Planing on picking them up tomorrow! Thank you all for the responses, ill post up to let you all know what roxus thinks of them!

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Ive tried them and Like them. I was selling them for a bit when I was doing more shows.
About half my breeders torn them up and the other half could care less.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
TheWolfmanTom":2e0vx1ys said:
Ive tried them and Like them. I was selling them for a bit when I was doing more shows.
About half my breeders torn them up and the other half could care less.

What'd they taste like Tom?! :lol: Just kidding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom