Dr. Beardfacé

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! My name's Rebecca and I've been lurking on this forum for a bit. Everyone seems really friendly and I love looking at people's beardie pics. My dragon belonged to my brother, but he was getting super neglected, so I've taken over his care. I call him Dr. Beardfacé, after the doctor on Scrubs, haha. He is very distinguished. Actually, since he wasn't properly cared for, he's only about 8 inches long and I don't think he'll grow much more. But I think he's great! Besides crickets, he very much enjoys fresh herbs, mustard greens, and raspberries.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you better!

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Scrubs, I used to watch that show.
My dragon is 19". Are you sure at
8" he'll stop growing?
Anyway, welcome to the site.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Hello and Welcome!! Scrubs is an awesome show, I watch it all the time on comedy central. I think now that he's getting properly cared for he will probably grow a lot more.

-Kaleen

Cendrillon

Original Poster
He's probably close to 3 years old. I feel like he might put on some weight, but do you think he'll get longer? I would like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom