Dose your dragon like to fall asleep on plates ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dravena

I was just wondering if any ones bearded dragons like falling asleep on their food plates.I gave my dragon Flynt a plate to eat from as he dose not like the pet bowl I got him and he always falls asleep on it after clearing the food off .I have also noticed that when he is out he will try and get to plates in my room and lay on them .I can't think of a reason why he would do this other than the plate being cool and was wondering if any ones beardie dose this too?

Sauzo

Sub-Adult Member
Lol sounds like he has a plate fetish :p I've never experienced that with Harley. She just loves her giant log and her reptile hammock. Sounds hilarious though to watch your beardie eat and then pass out on the plate :lol:

Dravena

Original Poster
Haha yes.It is fun to watch .smart enough to scratch all the food off tho before sleeping on it.:D Flynt has a log and a hide but since the plate he just don't wanna know .

Firebonbon

Hatchling Member
Wow I thought Paco was the only one! He just flops down on the plate. The funny part is he'll reach out and eat the squash too while he does it .xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom