Does this sound like cricket virus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranchero

Hatchling Member
My dragon finally became larger enough to eat the crickets in my towns pet shop so I didnt have to drive 20 minutes away. I have never had issues with deaths maybe 5 out of 10 dozen. I lost almost 6 dozen within a few days and they were in piles with some white thread stuff. Some were even twitching their legs. I ordered online tonight and will not use them again. Do you think it was the crick virus?

brittani299

Extreme Poster
I sounds like fungus. I would for sure stop using them and throw them out so your new ones can't get infected.

Ranchero

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ya it is very odd. Cleaned it out and the remaining onces are active but im not going to put them with the new ones just in case and im throwing this cricket house out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom