Does this look like a normal healthy poop???

Status
Not open for further replies.
90430-8208818421.jpg
I took this pic this morning it was his first one of the day it has water around it which i was told was just from being hydrated as long as it has good "form" and wasnt mushy which its not as you can see but i would like to get aomone elses opinion about it

Kiko112016

Original Poster
Good!!! Now I can quit worrying about it. I know I'm probably just over reacting with most stuff but this is my first beardie and well 2nd because the original dragon I purchased from Petco I had no idea the " signs" to look for a healthy dragon, was sick a and wouldn't eat or do much it got to the point I had to force feed him so I took him back and exchanged him for my new one that I have now. So ever since then i kep a very close eye on this one to make sure all is good with em which so far so good.But thanks to you and people like you I have been able to take the best care I can for this little guy! I don't know what I would do without em!!!! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom