Does my beardie like me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put my beardie a lights on at 8am then I go back to sleep for a couple of hours. I came back in her room and she was really dark with a lot of stress marks once I was in there for a few minutes she went to her normal brown yellow colour with a little bit of stress marks. What does that mean?!

The black may have just been for her to absorb more light, not necessarily stress (which is a good thing.) I don't think beardies really "like" people the same way dogs or cats do, but they definitely learn to trust people and associate them with good things like food and exploring, and it sounds like yours does that :)

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Best way to find out if he likes you is to just come right out and ask him point blank,
"Hey buddy, what have ever done to you that would make you dislike me?"

And he'll say, "Nothing at all!" :roll: :roll: :roll: :blob5: :blob5:

Mine does the same thing ever morning, perfectly normal!

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
When beardie puts on her happy colours when you pick her up and start petting her and giving her a cuddle, and does the little bum wriggle to really cozy into you , and tries NOT to get taken off you to go back into her tank, she likes you and enjoys her interaction with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom