Does my baby bearded dragon look healthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

levinjos

I just got this bearded dragon a few days ago. And he/she is active and eats 2 times a day with about 6-10 crickets per meal with about 5-8 Phoenix worms for 1 meal. And since I got him/her he or she has been pooping every single day and the pee is white not yellow. I just want to make sure he or She is healthy and I'm doing everything right I care a lot about this little fella. Here are some pictures:)
88960-9759049322.jpg
88960-8291952945.jpg
88960-5656348593.jpg

Zanna

Hatchling Member
He looks really plump and happy/healthy :). Have u read the care sheets here regarding lighting etc? Crucial to keep them healthy. Are u dusting his food with calcium/d3 powder daily? Also I notice u have repti carpet which is a great substrate except while they are babies they can catch a toe nail in the loops and hurt it. I've just thrown paper towels over it which makes poop clean up a snap too ;) welcome to the forum!

levinjos

Original Poster
Zanna":26rurdyy said:
He looks really plump and happy/healthy :). Have u read the care sheets here regarding lighting etc? Crucial to keep them healthy. Are u dusting his food with calcium/d3 powder daily? Also I notice u have repti carpet which is a great substrate except while they are babies they can catch a toe nail in the loops and hurt it. I've just thrown paper towels over it which makes poop clean up a snap too ;) welcome to the forum!

I haven't read the lighting care sheets yet by I'll definitely read it as soon as I can, and I do dust his food daily:)

Zanna

Hatchling Member
Oh great :). I had no idea how much of an impact the lighting or lack of it could effect their health and vitality so it's incredibly important to get that right quickly as possible :). I'm having a heck of a time keeping my hot side constant in the glass aquarium grrrr lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom