Does anyone else play music for their dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiaraAlexisOnFire

Juvie Member
I download nature sounds, like sounds of waterfalls, birds, and jungle sounds (the one's used for meditation) for Dude. That way, when I leave home he isn't left alone in complete silence. Does anyone else play music for their dragon also?

I wonder if he actually likes it.
Do I sound crazy? :p

jabronie

i dunno about sounds like that, but whenever i DJ my bearded dragon seems to perk up and come closer towards the front of his tank to watch me. he's done that since he was a baby.

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
when Norris was stressing over people moving in and out of 'his' room we started leaving the radio on so there was always a little something going on and it seemed to help him be less stressed when we did walk by.

dvillar9301

Hatchling Member
I leave music on for her sometimes thru my iTouch. I don't want the bass from my speakers bothering her since it has a 12 inch sub lol but it seems to make her happy (If you choose the right genre)

Visionist

Hatchling Member
My beardie seems to enjoy sitting and listening to tunes with me, he is sometimes curious as to where the sounds are coming from.

CiaraAlexisOnFire

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Dude seems to really like the music I play for him.
Although i'm not too sure he would like the punk music that's on the rest of my ipod :p

Visionist

Hatchling Member
Lol, Had to:

2629n6h.jpg

bltkpo

Juvie Member
I left the radio on today for the first time, because I find our empty dark house throughout the day can be lonely.

I hope all is well when I get home. I didn't leave it too loud, but I am nervous because the stereo, which was given to us, apparently has a habit of turning its volume up REALLY high, with no one around. Hopefully it's not a dance party in our house when I get home. I'd hate to brother her with loud music.

RandyMarsh

Sub-Adult Member
Franklin sits on my laptop keyboard and watches the visualizer going. He loves that thing, then he snuggles down and goes to sleep a lot of the time, but he never seems to care what I'm listening to although he does cock (rooster?) his head a lot when i have music on

trickyspark

Hatchling Member
I haven't tried music, but I have noticed mine seems to like voices. I have a pretty deep voice and noticed that when we got our dragon that he'd cock his head and walk towards the glass if I was talking, he doesn't do that with my wife. I got in the habit of saying "Hi FRIEEEEEEEEENNNNNND" a few times when I'd feed him and I'd keep saying it until he would eat. Now he associates that with food I think, he'll turn to look at his food bowl if I do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom