Does Anyone Agree with me??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so basically... i feel like i love animals more than i love my own species, Humans. Is that weird, i don't know. Humans absolutely DISGUST me sometimes. They lie, hurt, kill, drugs, stealing, they are greedy and just nasty. I am human myself though so i am not at all saying im perfect. I feel like there is just this deep connection between me and my pets that i can just not receive from my human friends. When i used to ride horses every day there was just this feeling of absolute comfort. I can't explain it, its like i just felt so safe and so connected and just so in love with this animal. When i cuddle with my dog its this whole new level of love that i have not yet been able to feel toward a human. I know that obviously when you have a kid or a spouse then yes the mindset changes, but still there is just such a difference from the relationships with my friends and my animals, and honestly i like my animals more! What about you guys? :)

ac3j0k3r

I agree...No matter who you are, where you come from, what you have done in your past or the mistakes you've made, your animals always love you like you are the most awesome person alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom