Does any1 own bd's and corn snakes? I have a question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowdrop

Juvie Member
Hi all,

On Sat i got another corn snake, hes 21 months old 3ft, snow corn. I already have a ten month old but i have my 2 beadie's female Rexie, 1year 6months old, male Fred 7years old, went a bit mad on Sat evening. Fred wouldn't come out of his house and when i went to pick him up he black bearded and opened his mouth at me. Rexie on the other hand couldn't wait to get out but when she was she was running around like crazy jumping on top of my fish tank trying to climb the curtains, they didn't settle of 2 hours.

I'm wondering is this because of the new corn snake, or would there be another reason? Has anyone else had these experiences? Or seen this type of behaviour? Any Advice would be very helpful?

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Dragons have a natural aversion to snakes. In the wild snakes and birds are natural predators of dragons and Im sure thousands of years of instinct are working there.

snowdrop

Juvie Member
Original Poster
TheWolfmanTom":aa245 said:
Dragons have a natural aversion to snakes. In the wild snakes and birds are natural predators of dragons and Im sure thousands of years of instinct are working there.

I have had my female corn from march and they have never reacted like that to her. It was so strange.

Does weather affect them, it's torrential rain and gales here at the min.

Sqooky

I own both as well and Igor is fine as long as he can't see Pixel. I covered the side of the tank with construction paper so they cant see each other until Igor moves into his new big boy tank.

snowdrop

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Sqooky":dd606 said:
I own both as well and Igor is fine as long as he can't see Pixel. I covered the side of the tank with construction paper so they cant see each other until Igor moves into his new big boy tank.

They can't see him when they are in there vivs so when they are out i will cover his, he was up as the glass the other night checking out his new house so she probly would have seen him. Will try that thanks. Would hate to have to give him back as hes lovely.

Kelcifer

Hatchling Member
i have a ball python named max and if i handle him and he crawls up my arms and i put him away, after using hand sanitizer, three of my dragons wont come near me and puff up blackbearding because max's smell is still on me. but syn and opeth could care less about snake stink. each dragon is differant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheekypotato
Top Bottom