Do you ever feel guilty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
Do you ever feel guilty when you are 'late' getting them breakfast? LOL

Now that it is summer, I won't have to get up as early, so the beardies will be getting fed later. I feel bad about that! :(

I know I shouldn't ....it's not like they are going to starve if they eat an hour or two later then normal. :roll:

I'm thinking that is another reason that makes me a beardie slave!

cashrokxsz

Juvie Member
i don c it as being a beardie slave. i c it as being a beardie buddy. my buddy juhs has special needs that i have to attend to n i don mind at all. i have to wake up early anyway so y not as soon as i wake up. but in ur situation, u shuddint feel like dat cuz like u sed it isnt going to starve, as a matter of fact, it shud b evin hungrier, n wud go after it more visciously.

jenngib

I feel guilty when I work late and can't get Puff dinner at his normal time. On the weekend he sleeps in so he doesnt mind breakfast a little later but I do get the stink eye if his dinners late! LOL

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
I do in the evening too... 6 my baby gets fed... after about 630 he wont eat for me.. lights off at 830p so he gets in sleepy mode... so i really feel bad when i'm stuck somewhere and dont get home on time... it doesnt happen often but it does happen...

Honestly my little girl could care less if she even GETS dinner, but ohhhh breakfast. She glass dances like a maniac if you're not up by 8 to feed her. She knocks over both her cactuses and scritch-scratches back and forth til you pay attention, and then she puffs up to let you know you're late! Lol. I think it's really cute, in a somewhat annoying way. :p

msmisty

There are days that i sleep in and I feed them an hour late, but what I do is Ill wake up every 30 min or so and just sit up and cheek on them. Because what they do when there HUNGRY, they get off of there basking stole, and just sit in front of the tank. And thats when I get up in a rush, feed them, and just go back to sleep!

dmglakewood

Hatchling Member
Sometimes I don't wake up till 2-3pm (I'm self employed and work at night). He doesn't seem to mind much. He gets excited to see me though as he knows it's time for breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dangky4gviettel
Top Bottom