do beardies fart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdave

I ask because I was carrying fred for a while on my scholder and felt a bubbly and heard a ffftt sound I thought since it was around his poop shoot he maybe droping one on me so I quickly put him back in his tank , there wasn't any thing on me , so did I witness the dragon fart or was he telling me he had to go?

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Yup. Kyle had horrendous wind when visiting my grandmother once. She kept going "phrppppht". Happens often if they get fresh fruit and vegetables. :D

bigdave

Original Poster
TheDragonKeepers":d075e said:
Yup. Kyle had horrendous wind when visiting my grandmother once. She kept going "phrppppht". Happens often if they get fresh fruit and vegetables. :D

Wow , this is my first time experianceing that

TheDragonKeepers

Sub-Adult Member
Hehehehe. No worries. Smells horrible though, so watch out. Kyle did it on the Salisbury train once, when it was packed like a sardine can - and then decided she'd follow up with the world's biggest poop.

You'll often hear them farting in the bath when they go to the toilet. Tsam is often intrigued by his own bubbles I have noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom