DJ the cajun dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after the passing of my little baby girl, Akira, I went online to fauna classifieds and saw my next beardie. He is an Italian leatherback from Rainbow Dragons and is what I have been wanting for a long time. He will be officially a Cajun tomorrow when he finally gets to his new home. I can't wait! Here he is off of rainbowdragons.com.

2012_0809R4leathernew0026.jpg

2012_0809R4leathernew0023.jpg

Crisandre

Congratulations on your handsome boy. It looks like his head is shedding. Fun times incoming. :lol:

As soon as I looked at your first pictures I knew that your baby came from Tamara. I also got my little girl from Rainbow Dragons 11 weeks ago. My suspicion is that DJ is Saphira's brother, he even looks like her. :blob5: If Rosie is DJ's mother and Julius is his father, most likely they came from the same clutch. You can see Saphira here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=173555

eternitylonger

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you! And yes, the parents are Rosie and Julius. He is under the autumn reds larger page. Last dragon of the three. When was sapphire born? Dj was born on April 17th. If she was born close to that then she must be his sister!

Crisandre

I see that DJ adjusted well to his new home. Look at those pretty eyes, I would snuggle him all day long. :D

eternitylonger":1bba626e said:
Thank you! And yes, the parents are Rosie and Julius. He is under the autumn reds larger page. Last dragon of the three. When was sapphire born? Dj was born on April 17th. If she was born close to that then she must be his sister!
They are absolutely from the same clutch. I am so excited to find one of Saphira's siblings here on forum. :)

eternitylonger

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Just wanted to give you guys an update. Dj is doing good. He is officially settled in and has finally shedded his head yesterday. I will try to get some pictures up soon. he is such a pretty boy now with his head shed.

eternitylonger

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So I finally got around to taking some some pics of dj after his head shed.

Look my pretty head daddy!

IMAG0137.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

Hanging out on the couch.

IMAG0142.jpg

What you looking at?

IMAG0144-2.jpg

More pics coming soon.

eternitylonger

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Update! Dj is now eating like he should be after taking a little while to get settled in. He is a whole 163 grams as of yesterday. Took him outside for the first time yesterday and he was beside himself, lol. When we came back inside, I put him on my bed to catch some more rays by the window. This is how he stayed for a while.

IMAG0147.jpg

IMAG0149.jpg

I love daddies bed!

Oh yea and I had to share this one too.

Look my sexy leg!
IMAG0145.jpg

Crisandre

DJ is such a cutie. I am so happy to hear that he started to eat well. Babies tend to worry us to death until they settle in :D He looks adorable in those pictures. :)

Crisandre

Saphira is doing great, thank you for asking. :) She's a bit grumpy because half of her head and tail are shedding. I'll post new pictures with her this week; she's growing so fast.
She says hello to DJ, and she wants to see more pictures with him. :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom