Dizzie

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikkicostello89

Sub-Adult Member
Hi everyone,

Just thought i'd put up the latest photo's of Dizzie whilst my photobucket account is deciding to cooperate!

In the car

DSC00212.jpg

Being stretchy!

DSC00223.jpg

Full length (16in now!)

DSC00224.jpg

Led on her bed (not in it!)

DSC00234.jpg

That's all for now, hope you enjoy!

Nikki

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She IS a beautiful girl and looks like she has a great personality by the gleam in her eye. Looks nice & healthy too, great job. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

nikkicostello89

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
thanks everyone,

She does enjoy riding in the car, she is the only one who does! She is very beautiful, everyone always seems to prefer Ollie who has nice yellowy orange colouring. However i think she is the prettiest!

She has a very devilish personality...she learnt that when on the carpet, if she went to eat some greens you would look away and then she would dart for the door!

And she is a very cute little fatty!

Nikki :)

nikkicostello89

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Jasper's Mom":859e2 said:
Wow, she's so big! She has such a sweet face. I love the picture of her peeking out of the blankie in the car. :D

You think she looks big? :D That's great, I always worry how small she is! (she's just 18 months) and weighs 320g.

She is gorgeous isn't she :D :wink:

Thank you!

Nikki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwe6634ee1
Top Bottom