Discolored foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Dezzy is 5yo 18" F, Percy is 8yo 19" M
101824-3429852589.jpg

Could someone give their thoughts on this? I'm not sure if this is shedding or something abnormal, but her one foot has been a different color as shown above for awhile. When she sheds normally, her scales become duller rather than brighter/diff color. That foot is the only splotch that is like this, and it's only the top of the foot.

Edit: the entire part or the foot that's behind her leg/fold/etc is also the different color, simply got a poor angle when taking the picture.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, it looks like that part of the foot shed , the rest of the body has not shed yet.

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
To be clear, the brighter part is the discolored part.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes I know, I'm assuming that the colorful toe has shed, the grey body has not. How long have you had the dragon and how old is she ?

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
She was born august 2018, I got her october 2018. She went through a near full body shed around a month ago, her toe has just been abnormally bright/colored since.

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
It's been like that for weeks. I'd find it extremely abnormal to finish a full body shed and immediately start another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom