Discoids

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Florida, and I know that Dubias are illegal here, but I'm looking to purchase discoids. I can't find a place online to buy them from though. I Most places I find won't ship ANY to Florida simply because Dubia Roaches are illegal. So does anyone know a site or person who will ship the discoids here?
Help???????

Paradon

Sub-Adult Member
I find giving roaches veggies and fruits really helps them a lot. It's source of moisture for one thing. Anybody that keeps crickets alive for a long time knows that you have to provide them with a source moisture like a jar lid fill with water. Plus I think the veggies and fruits has a lot of fiber and cellulose which is good for the gut flora (symbiotic microbes) that lives inside their gut to help them break down plant matters and extract nutrients from them. If the gut flora thrive the roaches feel better and do a lot better. People feel better too if they eat food that promotes our the gut flora.

kelseyinchains

Original Poster
I was asking if anyone knew where I could buy some online, not what to feed them lol.
But thanks for the tip! If I find anyone I can get them from... I'll keep that in mind :)

Paradon

Sub-Adult Member
Oh! I'm sorry! For some reason I thought someone, again is asking how to keep roaches! [chuckle] :lol:

kelseyinchains

Original Poster
It's alright lol :)

I just can't seem to find a place that will ship them to Florida.. :banghead:
One of the two kinds I can legally have shipped here, no one will ship!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom