Digging Diggin Diggin!!!!!! How do i made her happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I made meadow the best lay box i could with some play sand, and a superstore binshoppin bin...so far so good..it just doesnt fit in her viv...so I have to take her out. We just got her 4 days ago. She's supposed to be a transulcent, but is very green right now ( stressed im assuming, maybe rename her Hulk).

She's very curious beardie, we have let her roam around, she curled up and had a snooze with my best friend last night. Is there anything else I can do to make her more comfortable? She's not eating her salad, and will eat a few critckets or worms each day. I have also been bathing her everyday since she's laying infertile eggs. She diggs and diggs, and scratches and scratches, bonks her face on the glass. The people at the pet store here said she could be hungry, so i offered something different to eat. She wasn't interested.
We are also looking after a male juvinile beardie (she is actually his mommy) and he's doing great. There viv are in the same room, but they can't see each other since my pc desk is in the way.

I need help to make this pretty lady happy!!!!!!!

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Just give her time. Alot of things have changed for her and with being gravid it causes them to go a bit nuts before they lay.

meadowsmommy

Original Poster
Thanks so much for the encouragement. She is doing better since we put her in the "sand box" as my son calls it. She is shredding the back ground that came with her viv though (it's foam). I'm thinking i may have to put sand in her viv (we have non adhesive shelf liner) just to keep her happy with all the digging. She likes to bask verticle!!! Right up against the glass. I have pictures but im not sure how i post them on an entry on here.
She still isnt' eating her salad, and ive tried all the tricks, but we will keep plugging away. I tuck both of them in at night with thier "blankies" (which my husband thinks im crazy to do ) and this morning she was still where I put her to sleep all with her blankie.

TOday is going to be the first day I return to work since we got her, so here's hoping it will go okay!

How do i attach pics to a post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom