Digbox for activity....

Although I gave the soil and play sand away, I just placed another order for pickup from the local hardware store. I will head there in the am and see if it will keep Rocky busy during the day. I noticed if I sit in front of Rocky and wait him out, he will watch me and stay in the enclosure. I literally have to watch him and that's not going to work. So I am going to try the dig box again and see if it will work.

On another note, has anyone wondered what their beardie dreams about? Rocky is truly glowing. I wonder if it's just the right temperature or if it's a matter of satisfaction. Like YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I got the hooman another day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
Although I gave the soil and play sand away, I just placed another order for pickup from the local hardware store. I will head there in the am and see if it will keep Rocky busy during the day. I noticed if I sit in front of Rocky and wait him out, he will watch me and stay in the enclosure. I literally have to watch him and that's not going to work. So I am going to try the dig box again and see if it will work.

On another note, has anyone wondered what their beardie dreams about? Rocky is truly glowing. I wonder if it's just the right temperature or if it's a matter of satisfaction. Like YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I got the hooman another day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rocky would be so happy when he gets his dig box. I bet that my bearded dragon just dreams about roaches.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom