Different colors surroundig his eyes?!?! HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bearded dragon is a little over a year and has not been eating so much recently. He got over a URI around thanksgiving but has yet to really gain his appetite back. He has been checked and does not have parasites or anything here are pictures I just don't know if I'm paranoid or not
86053-8410854125.jpg
86053-4540745718.jpg
the one is upside down. But that one is the discolored side just is very dark

Skipper7

Juvie Member
I dont see anything wrong. Looks like he just has some nice color!! Skipper is the same way. She is very bright orange on her head, but has a dark stripe extending backwards from her eyes. I'll see if I can find a good picture.
89112-8813607529.jpg

Taylorkay3

Original Poster
Looks just like it! Thanks, just been worrying for a while I don't know how to get his appetite back!

Skipper7

Juvie Member
How old/big is he? I'd love to see a full body picture as he looks like he has some great color!!!

Low appetite could be do to either brumation or just a bit of slowing down in the winter. What have you been offering him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom