didnt poop today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my bearded dragon is according to the previous owner 5 months old hes about 11 inches long with a tail nip doesnt seem to serious basking spot is over 95 degrees has a 10.0 uvb tube bulb reptisun hes in a large/low exoterra tank he gets fed collard greens and he'll eat about 20 crickets twice a day dusted 5x calcium 2x multivitamins he normally poops once a day he has no stress marks but he black beards often for no reason hes also as docile as can be i play with him daily hes a citrus dragon with nice blue bars but sometimes they tend to get a little dark his poop has been loose lately and really hasnt been formed or firmly shaped his staple is crickets for no until i get a dubia colony in the past 3 weeks ive fed him hornworms and superworms as a treat here and there never more then 2 supers in one day and he eats daily the problems im worried about is his black bearding randomly and loose stool besides that hes active and chases his food and has never hissed at me he also gets bathed atleast 3 times a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom