Did I get it right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

possumpeg

Here's the new set up I got. I tried to get it as close to the picture on the lighting thread as I could for the moment. I'm still waiting for a few things from the web. Please feel free to give me any pointers, observations, or corrections you feel necessary.
103441-8514109044.jpg
This is the main set up. The light on the left is a basking light, the one in the center is currently a UVB and the tube in the back is a standard spectrum light. I have ordered a reptisun 10 t5, but it hasn't arrived yet. Also, I plan to put a CHE in the center, and add a regular light.
103441-1381749818.jpg
This is the temp on the warm end of the enclosure, and it reads 90*.
103441-3702227660.jpg
This is the temp on the cool end and it reads about 75*.
103441-8544137934.jpg
This is Cheddar on her log. I have the surface of the log about 11" from the light.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
It looks great and you are going to want that T5 in your tank when it comes- the UVB now is that a coil? Also you might want to pick up a Infrared Heat gun its going to give you the most accurate basking temps- also the T5 should be around 6-12 inches from his basking area--
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncook
Top Bottom