Dehydration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when I went to check on rufus she was tucked under her log. I bathed her for about 30 minutes and she really perked up. She became active and bright and overall her normal spunky self. I believe this to be dehydration. Do you guys think so? She's very healthy but I was away for 2.5 weeks and she got very little hydration other than greens. Any advice? Shes normal again but I wanna be safe.

SukiLove

Juvie Member
Do you normally give water by way of a dropper? Or does she drink in her bath? It's good that she perked up, that means it's probably nothing too bad. Just keep giving her a little more hydration each day and she should be fine.

Was someone else taking care of her while you were gone? I was just out of the country for a week, and even though I showed my Mom how to spray them with the bottle they were a little dehydrated when I got back based on their urates. Since I've been home though, they seem to have normalized with offering water through a dropper a couple of times a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sage_1207
Top Bottom