Decision to make

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had my bearded dragon for two months tomorrow and I feel I am ready for a second one. I have everything I would need except the dragon. My question is that I want a bearded dragon from an online breeder and I found great prices from TND dragons and Dale's dragons. I was wondering if any of you guys have dealt with them before.
The second decision is what kind I would order. I am really stuck so I was hoping you guys could put your input in. Dale's has lemon citrus x german giant babies and they have insane red babies. TND has leatherback citrus and babies from a yellow red cross. Any idea? Thanks in advance!

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
What do you like? Are you wanting a male or female? How big or old is your other one? Do you want a baby or a juvie? Male or female? Have you seen the parents of the babies? Figure out what you like most, then go from there. Ask if they have any really sweet ones with awsome personalities, that to me is most important. We know it's hard to make decisions, that's why some of us have 30 dagons.

essenm25

Hatchling Member
I got my beardie from a1reptiles.com and they were AMAZING. It was winter shipping and she was shipped great and arrived healthy with beautiful colors. She was shipped with a ton of information on her and have nothing but good things to say about them.

Gail

BD.org Addict
I've never heard of dales dragon but TND has a good rep. Best advice I can give is take your time and get one that really stands out to you. I've always liked hypos best but I seen the most incredible blood leatherback, I just had to get him.

beardiebro

Original Poster
Ok well I have narrowed my search down to 2 sites. Dale's has babies that he calls insane reds. Here is the link: http://www.dalesbeardeddragons.com/dragonsforsale.htm
A-1 Reptiles has crimson super bloods. I am looking at the ones that are two months old and 7 inches. This is the link:http://www.a1reptiles.net/bearded-dragons-for-sale.html
I dont know what these morphs look like as adults so thats where I need you guys. Which ones look like they would turn out as a brighter red? Also if you have pictures of these morphs grown up that would be great. Thank You

Gail

BD.org Addict
Dales dragons don't look insane to me, it could be bad lighting and small pictures but they aren't what I would buy if I want bright dragon. A-1's are nice, if its bright as a baby, it should be bright as a adult. I also found a couple ads on kingsnake that might fit what you want.

Dragons Dens, these guys are one of the oldest dragon breeders around. Nice animals and they have a great guarantee. I' getting a blood from them tomorrow.
http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=51&de=836513

I don't think this guy breeds, he is more of a wholesaler but these dragons are very pretty. I'd find out who bred them before buying.
http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=51&de=827680

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peapthis
Top Bottom