Deb's story

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it has been like 3 month's sense she passed but i never did her story so i figured now was not to late so here is her story. So her life was rough i got her believing Petsmart and how they care for beardie's but it was NOT true i realized that after i got her home but i still beveled that it's ok to put her in with another beardie but i know that's not true. i only had her for 19 days i got her from petsmart and she got MBD i think she had most common symptoms of MBD we tried to help her but today was to late R.I.P DEB!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: she died 12\18\13 i saw her last steps at 2 in the morning she was only 10-15 grams. Deb's foot cut hurt by crickets trying to eat her toes she looks. She only had one shed and i still have little pieces of it. I loved Deb so much i still cry and miss her! She can never be replaced no matter how big of a breeder i get to be i will never replace her ever all the bearded dragon's in the world can't replace her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
New & NoClue
Top Bottom