Dear diary: *written by Spike*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, my name is Spike. My mom introduced me to this forum about a month ago. Well this is a picture of when Mom and Dad brought me home!
Spike085.jpg

I've been growing a lot since then.
I was a little bit scared when I first arrived! These guys would stare at me for the longest time and I felt awkward. Sometimes I just wanted to lay down under the sun (which now I know they call it the"basking spot") but Mom or Dad would take me out and pet me like if I was a dog!! I run away so I could be alone but Mom said that I shouldn't go away from her because I was still too little and I could get hurt. But all I want to do is run and jump and explore and lick!!!
IMG00216.jpg

My favorite food is crickets!!! Dad likes to put a bunch of them in my house at the same time and I don't even know where to start so I just go running everywhere and eating the dummies that get on my way!! hihi
My mom and I have a little good-night ritual; she tells me "kiss, Sir Spikecelot, kiss" and I stay very still so she knows that I understand her and she rubs her nose with mine and then she gives me a kiss! I think she loves me already!
IMG00226.jpg

It's been 3 weeks since I last wrote in my diary. First things first: I grew! I grew! Now I am almost 7 inches long
IMG00231.jpg

I was minding my own business the other day when I saw my Mom getting home with bags full of I don't know what. I was hoping she got more of those yummy crickets and my favorite green, lettuce!! But she took out something that look like a rope; she twisted around and put it in my house!! First I was so afraid of it! I couldn't balance on it. Mom was just watching. I hope I didn't disappoint her by not getting on it, I'm just a baby, I need some time to get used to it. She also got a green hanging thing she calls a lizard hammock...I-love-it!!!!!! I get to be closer to my heating lamp and I can put my claws in it!!!

I love my Mom and Dad! The other day, to let them know how much I loved them, I let Mom grab me at night and stayed very still when she was handling me. I didn't want to get my eyes off her, but I felt asleep. I woke up a little bit later and I realized that she made a blanket out of her shirt and she had felt asleep too.
IMG00242.jpg

It was nice.

Well guys, I don't have much time, but it's been 3 weeks since I last wrote. To make a long story short: I grew!!! I grew!!!
IMG00298.jpg

See you later guys, I will keep writing every 3 weeks with more of my baby adventures!!!
IMG00227.jpg

"Do not mess with dragons, for humans are crunchy and go well with salad"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheekypotato
Top Bottom