Dark Spots on back, getting concerned......

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmwyer

94216-623752401.jpg
Hello, I have a bearded dragon who is approximately 5-6 years old. She hasn't been in the best of health for a year or two but is finally eating and going after bugs again, but now I'm concerned about these weird dark markings that have just appeared over the last month or two. Temps and lightning are all correct. She is not on sand or anything, only reptile carpet. Cage is clean and she is housed alone. Any thoughts on if these markings should be worrisome??
94216-2956241062.jpg

hmwyer

Original Poster
Here's some additional close ups. It almost looks like just a few scales are trying to shed and the spots around it have turned darker......idk though...
94216-918755169.jpg
94216-9420568207.jpg

She also has these markings on her belly, which kind of just look like dirty scales trying to shed, but I might be wrong?

94216-8370734164.jpg
94216-1136420658.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
It looks like it may be just some sort of blemish or maybe was scraped but it doesn't look like a health threat. Just see how it does over the next few weeks.

hmwyer

Original Poster
Ok, thank you. I had kind of thought so since it just didn't look totally like what I had seen in yf pictures so far. Did you see the pictures I just added of her belly too? Do those look ok?

hmwyer

Original Poster
Ok, good deal. I thought so since she's never evenly shed once since I got her. Always random spots shedding. Like right now, just her mouth area and some of her head is beginning to shed and a few weeks ago just a patch on her back did.....possibly the same side those spots are on, but can't remember for sure. Thanks! I'll keep an eye on those 2 little spots and see if they change and repost on this thread if there's any change. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom